We are a synthetic polymer chemistry group based in the Department of Chemistry, University of Sheffield, UK. Our research is diverse but may be loosely grouped as novel materials for therapeutics and diagnostics.
To achieve this we use a combination of "small molecule" synthesis, modern polymer synthesis, including controlled radical and ring-opening polymerizations, and in vitro and in vivo pre-clinical studies.
- 15 Sept 2017 » Marissa has rejoined the group as PhD student. Welcome back!
- 16 Jul 2017 » Laura's paper on the effect of branched poly(acrylic acid) on apatite formation is now online in J. Mater. Chem. B.
- 28 Apr 2017 » Spain group awarded funding to develop inflammation-responsive materials. Further details to follow.
- 10 Mar 2017 » Congratulations to Laura passing her PhD viva.
- 01 Feb 2017 » Congratulations to Laura on her new job at Scott Bader.
- 14 Apr 2016 » New article on DNA-based drug delivery systems published in Bioconjugate Chem..
- 10 Feb 2016 » New article on protein solution behaviour published in RSC Advances.
- 27 Jan 2016 » New article on DNA-based 19F MRI probes published in Polymer Chemistry.
- News archive...